Friday, August 03, 2007

Dan Scheme's podcast #2

Fear not, there is more content on the way for this here blog. A couple of cool interviews will be coming through the pipeline shortly, and I'll throw some more other writings up as well. In the meantime, though, I put together another podcast for your listening pleasure. Got a pretty good response from the first one and it seemed like a lot of people downloaded it (either that, or one person downloaded it a few hundred times, but either way...)

But I decided I'm not going to post the playlist on this one until next week. That way you'll actually have to LISTEN to the damn thing first. Without further ado;

Dan Scheme's Podcast #2

I will leave you with this hip Kraut video I saw on youtube, though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger William Patrick Wend said...

Dan this is really awesome. A great selection of songs! You need to start doing this every week.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home