Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So I moved to Montreal....

Maybe it's that I didn't feel much like going to hardcore shows while the last few years, while I was living in New York City, but aside from the occassional Battletorn gig and the one Double Negative show I wasn't in town for, there wasn't all THAT much I felt like going to.

I did miss the chance to PLAY with the Dead Boys, Anti-Nowhere League and the Stimulators last year while I was still playing drums for the Nihilistics (which, I guess led to my being replaced, but which is just as well cause I was replaced by Troy. If you're gonna be replaced, it might as well be by the fuckin' original member!), which was a bit regretable, but aside from that....

Nah... I missed the Go! reunion, which I regret.

The point is.... seems like they got some good shows up here in Montreal. First of all, this show:


When I lived in Jersey, Born Dead Icons played my house a couple of times, and we (the Bad Form) played a few shows with them out and about. GREAT stuff!

And now, HERE'S a reunion that I'm pretty interested in seeing:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home